Modern Dental Technology for Winston-Salem
To provide you with an accurate diagnosis, we need to learn everything we can about your smile. That’s why we take advantage of diagnostic technology. Digital x-rays, intraoral cameras, and other innovative instruments give us more information about your oral health.
Benefits of Advanced Dental Technology
Dental technology provides:
- More detailed images so that we can ensure a proper diagnosis and precise treatment plan
- Greater patient safety by minimizing radiation exposure
- Instant image review with zero wait time
- An opportunity for patients to review images alongside their dentist, so everyone is on the same page
- Faster appointments and greater comfort during all kinds of procedures
- Outstanding results
Types of Dental Technology
- Trios E-Shape Scanner: Digital impressions are a better way to plan your new smile. With digital impressions, you can skip the mess of the traditional goopy impressions. Digital impressions are fast and accurate and promote maximum patient comfort.
- Digital X-Rays: We choose digital x-rays for advanced image manipulation and analysis. Digital x-rays help us understand more than ever about your oral health conditions and needs while also keeping you safer in the dental chair.
- Intraoral Camera: The intraoral camera is a pen-sized video camera that is both a diagnostic and educational tool. We can take video of every angle of your smile with this device.
- Panorex X-Rays: These x-rays give us a broad view of the jaws, sinuses, and TMJs. They allow us to detect problems like impacted teeth and unusual growths.
Give Us a Call Today
If you would like to learn more about the advanced technology we use every day to create an enjoyable dental experience for our patients, contact the Winston-Salem Dental Group. We look forward to answering any questions you may have and seeing you in our office.