Dental bonding is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures used and it’s not difficult to see why. At Winston-Salem Dental Group, dental bonding is an effective treatment for several different cosmetic problems.
Bonding uses a very sturdy resin material that is tooth-colored. The material is applied to the teeth while it is soft, much like putty, and then it is set with a special light. This hardens the material which then bonds with the tooth and can be shaped and polished as required.
Dentists will frequently consider dental bonding in the following cases:
- To repair chipped or broken teeth
- To fill spaces between teeth
- To protect tooth roots that are exposed due to gum recession
- To change the general shape of teeth
- To repair discoloration as part of a complete smile redesign
We offer dental bonding along with the following services:
For your convenience, Winston-Salem Dental Group has evening and weekend hours. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Winston-Salem Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):