Beautiful Dental Veneers in Winston-Salem
Veneers are the supreme alternative to dental crowns and even braces. Veneers can perfect your smile by masking almost any kind of smile imperfection.
- Mask stains
- Hide chips
- Correct crookedness
- Close gaps
You can do it all with our beautiful veneers. Create a uniform smile with dental veneers at Winston-Salem Dental Group!
What are Dental Veneers?
Teeth veneers are thin-layered porcelain or ceramic placed over dental flaws. They are customized to fit over the surface of your existing tooth. Porcelain veneers cover up aesthetic issues and make your smile look faultless.
Our lab designs and customizes your dental veneers based on your unique needs. We only use top-of-the-line materials such as porcelain or resin composite that look identical to natural teeth.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
- Create uniformity
- Look incredibly natural
- Easy to apply
- Are long-lasting
- Prevent the need for more extensive dental treatments
- Repair several smile imperfections in one treatment
- Design a stunning Hollywood smile
Teeth veneers can change the shape or size of your original teeth. They can eliminate staining or brighten hard-to-whiten teeth, making your smile sparkle! They can even work for orthodontic purposes by closing unsightly gaps and covering up crookedness.
Not only do porcelain veneers give you a beautiful smile, they also protect weak or damaged teeth. They are resistant to decay and staining.
The Three Stages of Veneers Placement
- The Planning Stage: Visit Winston-Salem Dental Group so we can talk about what you want for your smile! We will take photos of your teeth from every angle and we may complete an x-ray.
- Veneer Preparation: Your dentist will remove a small amount of enamel from the desired tooth to make space for your teeth veneers. Our laboratory will build your custom porcelain veneers
- Trial and Placement: Before we place your dental veneers, we will check the shape, size, and fit. If you and your dentist are pleased with the new porcelain veneers, he will permanently seal them to the tooth.
Tired of seeing chipped or discolored teeth? Contact Winston-Salem Dental Group for a fast and beautiful solution!